Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Grudge Voting Tuesday

Doing my part for NaBloPoMo AND the elections, AND Grudge Tuesday:

This is an easy one. However, this is NOT one of those grudges that will be dissolved by exposing it. Here are just a few of my political grudges (really, I don't have all day):

The Corporate Party
The Oilgarchy
Cronie-ism
Environmental Negligence
Human Rights Violations
Lies, Lies, Lies
Fundamentalism
Uterine Rights Wars
Unconstitutional Invasion of Privacy
Karl Rove Karl Rove Karl Rove
Hypocrisy
The Policy of Victimization
Manipulation=Truthiness
War, War, War


Feel free to add to my list!

I hope you have done your research and know what you are doing before marking your ballot! I will leave you to your own devices, but cannot refrain from making a couple of 'gentle' suggestions here (in CA):
NO NO NO on 85 ~ NONONONONONONONONONO
NO NO NO on 90 ~ NONONONONONONONONONO

Now here is my message of hope:

GO VOTE OUT THE MOFOS!

1 comment: