Sunday, March 23, 2008

Found: CHOCOLATE; please claim



Some sproingy dude with a sugar fixation stopped by our house last night.

It appears that some items have been left behind.

We now have in our possession one plush puppy basket containing the following items:

large chocolate bunny
stuffed bunny
wooden animal mug
assorted bug wrapped truffles and filled eggs
more chocolate eggs
one spring apron
assorted jelly beans
toothbrush and toothpaste



Also left behind was a plush dinosaur basket which held:
large chocolate bunny (freakishly large for a two year old)
wooden fishing game
the thomas dragon train engine
chocolate eggs
more chocolate eggs (I think, but there are so many bites taken out of this one already it's hard to tell)
jelly beans
toothbrush and toothpaste





IF you know the owner of these items, please contact me ASAP.


I'm afraid the inventory won't last long...




3 comments:

Denise said...

Yeah that dude came by our house last night too. Lexie said that he rode a pogo stick lol. Sadly, the childrens parents helped with the consumption of the candy.

Cindy said...

Do you have any of those malt ball eggs? Cause Sophie knows those are my favorites, so she HID THEM FROM ME. Somewhere in her room. And I cannot for the life of me find them.

supa said...

is it me or is she your spitting image?