Thursday, July 23, 2009

Tastes Like Chicken

Supergirl's friend, Emily, walks into the house with a chicken (the one we call 'Nugget') under her arm, calling my name.

"Emily! Stop! Stop!"
"But Gwendomama..."
"No, Emily! Please no chickens in the house!"
"But Gwe-..."
"No, honey, really! Back up, you need to go out of the house with that pooping chicken and come back to ask me!"
"Buuuuuuuutttttttt..............."
"NO! Emily, I am serious; you need to go put that chicken back right now!"

[........................................................................]

Forty three seconds later, Emily walks back in the house, this time without the chicken.

"Thank you, Emily. Now what was it you wanted to ask me?"

"Umm, yeah.....I was wondering if I could take Chicken Nugget out to play."

2 comments:

Sophie said...

Lol!

shameismymiddlename said...

we all have those parenting moments' don't we . . .