Sunday, November 15, 2009

Is This A Soap Opera?

The day he admits that his violent and unnecessary actions have negatively impacted our children, and that listening to our child scream, "Stop, Daddy! STOP!! Stop breaking mama's arm!!" should have been enough to stop him from continuing to hurt me, will be the day we move forward for our children.

His action, not his absence, was the catalyst here.


Instead, we are in a place where I have been accused of 'planning' the whole incident to get him out of my life.

Which, if you think about it, makes about as much sense as a spleen.

8 comments:

Sophie said...

That is the most ridiculous thing I have ever heard. Why can't men (well some anyway) just admit they are wrong, that they have monumentally screwed up? It's the easiest thing that they can do... but they see it as the hardest. Idiot. He's done this to himself out of pure stubborn stupidity.

You're right... spleens make no sense.

Jess said...

I'm sorry...I hope you get some relief from all of this soon.

Alexicographer said...

I'm pretty sure spleens make more sense than this does. I'm sorry.

Tigger said...

Hey - spleens have their use, and a very good one. Don't go insulting them that way!

I'm sorry he's being such a...dickface. Yes, highschoolish, but I can't think of a better word. *hug*

Becky, Ms Batman said...

Blame the victim mentality. Wait until he says "She made me do it". That's always fun.

He sounds about as useful as a hole in his head, which at this point would be a good idea

Kelley @ magnetoboldtoo said...

oh sweetie.

Wish I had some words of comfort or wisdom.

Just sending you warm hugs and kind thoughts. Always.

SUEB0B said...

File under "Can't Take Responsibility for His Own Actions."

Melissa said...

Men who do this always blame the woman. Never fails.
They never accept responsibility for their actions or pain they cause. Hope you have a restraining order on him.
KARMA~ What goes around comes around.