Sunday, November 01, 2009

We Made It!!


This morning Bubbles woke up and asked me if today was The Big Day.

Bubbles: Today is my birthday, Mama?

Me: Yes! Today is your birthday!

Bubbles: Today I am four?

Me: Yes, today you are four! Happy Birthday!

Bubbles: Oh, I'm four? I keep saying, 'am I four?' and you keep saying, 'not yet!', BUT I MADE IT!!!!

Indeed!!!


Happy Birthday, Bubbles - every day you bring more joy into my life than the day before.



And, since you share my silly sense of humor....

I hope you like your cheeseburger cupcakes.



Love, Mama.

17 comments:

Debby@Just Breathe said...

That is just too adorable.
I am loving those cupcakes.
Happy Birthday Bubbles!

Jen said...

Happy Birthday Bubbles! May you have a wonderful year!

mamadaisy said...

Today is the day! Congratulations and Super Happy Birthday!

Anonymous said...

Love the cupcakes. Need details. And happy bday little one.

Alexicographer said...

What an utterly charming comment (I made it!). Many happy returns!

Gretchen said...

Happy Birthday!

More info on the cupcakes, please...

Anonymous said...

fantastic! Bubbles is awesome!
Happy Birthday Bubbles!

I can't find my blog said...

Happy Birthday! To an awesome boy and his equally impressive mama. Yes, you made it!

jess said...

Yay Bubbles! You made it! Happy fourth little guy, and enjoy your cheese burgers.

Rachel Inbar said...

What a cutie!!!

I *love* the cupcakes :-)

Happy birthday!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Bubbles! Your Mama made you the most awesome cupcakes I've ever seen..........

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Bubbles! Your Mama made you the most awesome cupcakes I've ever seen..........

Strawberry said...

Those cupcakes are FANTASTIC. Seriously. Best ever. Happy birthday, Bubbles!

Jenny Grace said...

HE MADE IT!!

Denise said...

Rock on little dude! Haapy birthday!

Magpie said...

Happy birthday. Those are some fine looking cupcakes!

Kelley @ magnetoboldtoo said...

sweet.

Our boys birthdays are close together and we both make kick arse cake cheeseburgers.

We were meant for each other. You know that right?